Important note. This page may be upgraded at any time. To inspect the latest upgrade, visitors should reload this page each time it is inspected.
The following meetings have been proposed by IBR members are are currently under organization:
1) SECOND WORKSHOP ON NEW FRONTIERS IN HYPERSTRUCTURES
2) SECOND WORKSHOP ON NEW FRONTIERS IN INTEGRO-DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRIES
3) SECOND WORKSHOP ON NEW FRONTIERS IN THEORETICAL BIOLOGY
4) INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON NONUNITARY ISOSCATTERING THEORY FOR DEEP INELASTIC SCATTERING WITH NONPOTENTIAL INTERNAL EFFECTS
5) INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON IRREVERSIBLE INTERIOR GRAVITATIONAL MODELS
The organization by the IBR of the following advanced, post Ph. D. seminar courses has been suggested by a number of researchers;
A) ADVANCED COURSE ON HYPERSTRUCTURES, Lecturers T. Vougiouklis et al.
B) ADVANCED COURSE IN ISOGEOMETRIES, Lecturers D. Soourlas et al.
C) ADVANCED COURSE IN HADRONIC MECHANICS, Lecturers R. M. Santilli et al.
Qualified interested colleagues are welcome to make suggestions by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Page | Table of Contents | Journals | Subscriptions | Submissions | Monographs | IBR Grants | IBR Conferences | Hadronic Mechanics | Latest Discoveries | About Us | CV of IBR Members | E-Mail Us
1997-2002 Institute for Basic Research, P. O. Box 1577, Palm Harbor, FL 34682, U.S.A.
Tel: 1-727-934 9593 Fax: 1-727-934 9275 E-Mail: email@example.com
All Rights Reserved.